Inspiritual Way Workshop – Spiritual Unfoldment and Realisation
September 28th & 29th Bristol
Cost: £140.00 per person / £90.00 concession
Saturday: 10.30 – 6.00pm
Sunday: 10.30 – 5.30pm
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07778932516
The Inspiritual Way is a workshop for anyone interested in spiritual realisation and self-discovery.
Through meditation, mindful attunement and heart- centered communion:
- Develop an ongoing intimate fellowship with your spirit.
- Feel inspirited and inspired by your spirit.
- Discover the meaning and purpose of your life.
- Open your heart to feel the loving presence of your spirit.
- Create a deeply engaged and intimate relationship with your spirit.
- Come home to your core to be nurtured, comforted and healed.
- Find a greater sense of oneness with the Whole/Universe/One.
The Inspiritual Way offers an integral programme of transformational and remedial spirituality. It is rooted in practical experiential methods which assist to:
- Experience who you truly are – a profoundly knowing, creative and loving being.
- Work in a safe space set up for spiritual cultivation and psychological healing
- Discover your natural disposition for wisdom, empathy and benevolence
- Recover your fundamental connection with your heart feelings
- Enrich your spiritual life and transform your daily life
- Deepen your trust of others and life as a whole
- Access your inner spiritual resources
The workshops are for anyone happy to work experientially. The aim is for an evolving group of people to gather and meet in a place of heart and spirit. This can offer enduring benefits if you:
- Feel eager to take the next step in realising your spiritual potential
- Aspire for authentic, meaningful spiritual experiences and interactions
- Like to experience empathic mutual support and a sense of community
- Like to engage deeply with your core self and others
- Long to cultivate a trusting alliance with your spirit and others
Amadis created The Inspiritual Approach with an aim to help others foster a deep intimate kinship and unity with their spirit. He developed this particular way over a 45-year period studying with a number of teachers and mentors. He has been working with people since 1982. He offers physical, psychological and spiritual healing and mentoring, including: Spiritual Healing, Classical Chinese Medicine, Vital Spirit Qigong, Integral Core Therapy, and The In-spiritual Way.